- We have chosen to offer restricted advice. This means we don't offer products from the whole of the market, but rather recommend limited types of products which we offer from a limited number of companies, including HSBC.
- We charge for our advice service. Our fees vary depending on how much money you're going to invest - we'll discuss them with you during an initial, no-obligation consultation.
- We assess your individual goals and investment risk tolerance to build a bespoke financial plan tailored to your needs.
- We use sophisticated profiling software and modelling techniques to help you identify the level of investment risk you're comfortable with.
- Our Premier Client Managers are supported by a worldwide team of analysts who use powerful local knowledge to hand select products from a wide range of investments.
The value of investments (and any income received from them) can fall as well as rise and you may not get back what you invested. For some investments this can also happen as a result of exchange rate fluctuations as shares and funds may have an exposure to overseas markets. Investments should be considered as a medium to long term commitment for example, at least 5 years.
The value of any tax benefits this product can offer will depend on your individual circumstances - tax rules may change in future.
HSBC Premier Financial Advice is available to UK residents who have £50,000 or more in savings and investments and who are at least 18 years old at the time of the initial consultation.
You'll also need to have an HSBC current account or savings account for us to be able to deduct your fee. We can accept payment from First Direct current and savings accounts too.
If you don't qualify for HSBC Premier Financial Advice, or if you'd prefer not to pay for advice, see our self-directed investment options.
If you are not a UK resident, see our HSBC Expat service.