- We have chosen to offer restricted advice. This means we don't recommend products from the whole of the market, but rather a limited range of products from a limited number of carefully selected companies, including HSBC.
- We charge for our service - our fees vary depending on your individual needs. Our expert advisers will clearly explain our fees upfront and the type of advice we offer. That way, you know exactly how much you will pay and what you’re paying for.
- We'll explore your current financial goals and personal circumstances at length before creating a bespoke financial plan.
- We use sophisticated risk profiling software and modelling techniques to help you identify the level of investment risk you're comfortable with.
- Our advisers are supported by a worldwide team of analysts who use powerful local knowledge to hand select products from a wide range of investments.
The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise and you may not get back what you invested. For some investments this can happen as a result of exchange rate fluctuations, as shares and funds may have an exposure to overseas markets.
Investments in emerging markets are by their nature higher risk and potentially more volatile than those inherent in established markets.
We recommend that you should regard stock market investments as medium to long term commitments (by which we mean that you should be prepared to hold them for a period of not less than 5 years).
HSBC Premier Financial Advice Service is only available to UK residents who have £50,000 or more in savings and investments and who are at least 18 years old.
You'll also need an HSBC or First Direct current account or savings account* for us to be able to deduct your fee.
* Excluding HSBC Online Bonus Saver, HSBC Online Saver, any HSBC or First Direct Cash ISA, First Direct E- Savings or First Direct Everyday Saver.